Upon a life I did not live, upon a death I did not die, and upon a Man I have never seen, I have staked my entire eternity.
- A Collection of Quotes
- Ministry and Missions
- Spirit-Filled Spirituality
- Marriage & Relationships
My Favorite Posts
- Why Do Asian American Churches Keep Self Destructing?
- What Real Manhood Is
- On Being an Asian-American Christian
- CHARISMATIC HURT – How Charismatics Can to Hurt The Church
- How To Not Get Burnt Out In Ministry
- What’s So Great About Being Single
- Growing Up: 5 Great Ways to Mature into Manhood
- On Being Single
- Lindsey Kinnsch Michael on There Is No Such Thing as White People
- finance help on True Worship Leaders
- pierinijewelry on More Than a Wedding Ring
- David Grant on Please Stop Praying Quietly
- thesis help on The Thesis of Galatians
- Daniel on I am a Caffeine-Free Christian and Here’s Why
- theJudahite Teacher on When Did the Israelites Became Known as “the Jews”?